Benton Roofing remains committed to protecting businesses and buildings by offering necessary roofing services. Deemed an essential business, we are prepared and ready to help you with roof repairs and/or roofing needs with health & safety as top priority.
With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to impact our routines, Benton Roofing is taking responsible actions to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members, site crews, customers, and industry partners. As job sites remain open, we will continue to deliver our work by demonstrating all COVID-19 health & safety recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
We are continuing to diligently monitor events related to COVID-19 and will update our policies as appropriate using guidance from the CDC, public health authorities, federal, state, and local governments.
Rest assured, we’ve taken precautions for our team members and partners such as:
- Ensuring that our team members have clear guidelines how to protect their health during this time and practice social distancing.
- Those team members that have the ability to work from home, are doing so, while providing superior service to our customers and partners.
- Non Benton Roofing team members are not allowed inside our office until further notice.
- Extra sanitization, cleaning, and hand washing stations and instructions are easily accessible throughout the office for team members working in the office.
- All in person meetings have been changed to meet virtually and extra safety precautions are in practice among supply and vendor deliveries.
Please check back as updates will be made as we continue to navigate changes of COVID-19 together. Do not hesitate to contact us with questions.
We’re blessed that we can continue providing services for our communities’ infrastructure during this time of uncertainty.
The Benton Roofing Team